Here in Columbus we had an ugly sweater party, which was very fun! We all got dressed up in our hideous sweaters (some worse than others) and we went to Harvey's for dinner. (Yes we wore these in public!) Here are some pictures from that night (take note of all of the smashing outfits)...
Sarah and Jackson
Todd and I
David and Elizabeth
09-06 wives and Erica
Anna and Michael Gaither
Matt Reiley
(He opened the gift I brought...If you look closely at this picture you can see Todd's face on one of the elves. I had the faces of the 4 of the guard guys put on the elves, it was too funny!)
After dinner we went to the Gaither's house and had a white elephant exchange. Some of the gifts were rather interesting and pretty funny!! Fun was had by all! Here are some more pictures (at the Gaither's house)...
No comments:
Post a Comment