Wow, I can't believe three years ago we had our "big day"...it was such a wonderful day! It went by so fast, but was worth all of the planning! They always say, time flies when you are having fun! Here is to many more years of fun!!
So, today my hubby and I will hopefully have enough time to slow down and enjoy dinner together. (Then he will resume his studying and I will still be prepping for our weekend visitors). Having our anniversary fall on a weekday is not an ideal situation considering our schedules (however the odds are pretty high!!)...and this weekend Todd's parents are coming in...but next weekend it will be just us!! I am not sure what we will do or where we will go, but it will be a much needed weekend away to relax and recuperate!
Happy anniversary babe! I love you lots!
So, today my hubby and I will hopefully have enough time to slow down and enjoy dinner together. (Then he will resume his studying and I will still be prepping for our weekend visitors). Having our anniversary fall on a weekday is not an ideal situation considering our schedules (however the odds are pretty high!!)...and this weekend Todd's parents are coming in...but next weekend it will be just us!! I am not sure what we will do or where we will go, but it will be a much needed weekend away to relax and recuperate!
Happy anniversary babe! I love you lots!
2 comments:
Congrats! 3 years down....53 more to go!
Hope you had a great day - as great as it can be with your schedules! Talk to you next week!
Hugs to you both
Post a Comment