It all started with Todd and Gary coming home on Fridays and the three of us would sit outside...they would tell me how their day was. (At first the nights were pretty chilly for me but now they are warmer! I enjoy hanging outside on Fridays more...it's my kinda weather now!) It seemed to get earlier and earlier...until eventually I would come home from work and Todd, Gary, and Gaither would already be hanging out on the carport. From there it just grew and grew! We would tell people that we were just chillin' at our house and to stop by if they wanted to. Also due to the fact that we are the second house inside Capitol Village everyone passes our house to go home...people that know us would just stop by on their way home to talk and would run home, change, and come back to hang out. The more the merrier! Now, it has grown to quite the ordeal! (I always have extra food in my freezer and our backup plan is to call for pizza!)
At first we were not very well equipped but we quickly purchased the appropriate "stuff"....we now own more lawn chairs (some people bring their own chairs, along with their beverage of choice) , we have tiki torches and citronella candles (the mosquito's can be pretty wicked). One of our last Mississippi Fridays, I took some pictures and I will share some with you. (I won't go into too much detail but some of them might need an explanation!) They are hysterical! Its a good way for all of the guys to unwind and not have to worry about anyone drinking and driving! (We just have to monitor Norris on his bicycle!!) Here we go....
Normally we are in one big circle...but that night people were kinda scattered all over.
Different Angle...still chillin' on the carport.
Rostowfske, Norris, Drew, and Stooks
I put this one in because I want to introduce you to a funny character by the name of Norris. His name is Michael Norris but they all call him "Norris" or "Chuck Norris". It looks like he peed his pants however that is not the case. He was on his cell phone, not paying attention, and spilled his drink in his lap...he was trying to cover it up in this picture so no one would see it. (That didn't work too well!) He is a very random and funny individual!! (We are not sure sure who is "smoother" him or Rico.)
That pretty much sums up Mississippi Fridays. If we have any more funny pictures/stories I will be sure to share them...talk to you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment