As I explained in my previous post,Todd had his solo flight and I was able to video him getting thrown into the dunk tank. Here is Todd coming back after he flew...they were waiting for him!! He did not have a chance to get away!
(Also, pay attention to the guys that had Todd by the legs...he made them knock into each other a few times!)
Another neat part of his day was that Todd was the first student that his instructor pilot released for a solo ride (he is a newer IP). So, at the end of the day Todd and a few buddies got to throw his IP into the dunk tank because he had a "first" too. Luckily, it was a nice day for both of them to get dunked!!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations!!! Brings back a lot of memories! It only gets better from here!
Congratulations! Thanks for sharing the video - it was great to see! Take care! Hugs to you both!
I am glad to hear that the two of you are doing so well down there. I am sure it is a big switch from PA. Anyway, congrats to Todd and the best of luck to you both in everything else you get into down there!!
Well done, at least you put up a fair fight before you got tank'd.
Daggers to the sky.
Post a Comment